By taking platform approach than deploying products may raise the security level of an organization
Dr. Sashank Dara, CTO, CISO & Cofounder, Seconize
The top cyber security challenges are:
· Products and Services Fatigue: Number of IT products and services being used (to conduct business) are staggeringly high.
· Tools Fatigue: Number of Security Products being used/needed to identify vulnerabilities and threats are high.
· Alerts Fatigue: Number of low fidelity alerts that lack any context, being generated by these tools are high.
The ways to raise protection level are:
· Take a platform approach than deploying point products
· Invest time, energy and resources in automation of vulnerability and threat response
· Upskill, train and increase security quotient of all the stakeholders (employees, executives, partners, vendors)
There are a variety of initiatives by the public and private sectors that are addressing the cyber security skill gap problem but the shortage may continue for some more time even in 2023.
Aerospike boosts Community Leadership and Enterprise Support for Spring Framework
Aerospike has released expanded functionality and engineering support for the Spring Frame...
VMware announces Limitless Possibilities for Partners
VMware has announced the next evolution of the company’s flagship VMware Partner Con...
SAP’s Datasphere simplifies customers’ data landscape
SAP India announced key data innovations and partnerships that give customers access to mi...
The new wave of start-ups in the country is a testimony to the entrepreneurial temperament of the youth
PHDCCI conducted “Bharat Startup Summit, 2023” The conclave through discussion...
Team Computers hosts an Experiential CXO Meet with Google Cloud in Goa
Team Computers has held an experiential event in collaboration with Google Cloud, bringing...
BPE showcases Energy Storage Solutions at ELECRAMA
Best Power Equipments (BPE) has presented Energy Storage Solutions (ESS) at ELECRAMA. The...
Synersoft Technologies organizes a Webinar on the problems faced by SMEs
Synersoft Technologies has organized a Webinar on “Solution to problems faced by SME...